Help with Access Codes
Access codes are title-specific and can only be registered once. If your code is for a different version of the title or for a different edition, the access code will not work.
- Attempt to carefully re-enter the code paying close attention to similarities between 1 and I’s and zero and O’s.
- If you have a damaged or scratched off code, you will need to speak to an agent. You can call or chat with us. We’ll need you to provide a photo or scanned copy of the front and back of the access card showing the damaged or scratched off code. We can provide a replacement code if your code has not been used.
- If you are receiving an error message when entering code, you will need to speak to an agent. You can call or chat with us.
- Click here if you did not receive a registration code with your Textbook purchase.
General Registration Information
When registering for Connect, you have 3 registration options. The options include:
- Using a Connect access code
- Purchasing Connect
- Registering for Temporary Access
Option 1: Access Code
To use the 1st option, enter your 20-digit Connect access code and click REDEEM.
Option 2: Purchase Connect Online
The 2nd option is to purchase access with either a credit card or Paypal account, under the BUY IT button.
Option 3: Temporary Access
Lastly, if still available early in the semester, you may be able to register for 2-week Temporary Access, by clicking the ACCESS NOW option. Click here for more details related to Temporary Access.
Note, if any of the following scenarios apply:
- You have a Connect license for a textbook that extends to another semester…
- You need to change sections during the term…
- You registered under the wrong section…
You can register directly without entering a new access code or purchasing access again. You can do this via the new Connect course URL provided by your instructor or via your school’s Learning Management System. *Note, if you submitted assignments in the other section, the grades cannot be transferred to a new Connect course.
Important: Remember to purchase full access to Connect before the temporary access period ends in order to eliminate any unnecessary interruptions in Connect. When purchasing full access, use the same email address you used to sign up for temporary access.
Can't find what you're looking for? Contact us.