McGraw Hill Connect Rapid ReviewSweepstakes Official Rules
You must agree to these Official Rules in order to enter the sweepstakes.
- No Purchase Necessary: NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY MONEY IS NECESSARY TO ENTER. PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. All federal, state and/or local rules and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
- Eligibility: Must be at least 18 years old and a U.S resident to enter. You must be an instructor or an administrator currently affiliated with a higher education institution in the U.S. to be eligible for entry. Employees of McGraw Hill LLC (“MH”) and its parent and affiliate entities (collectively, “Sponsors”) and immediate family members are not eligible.
- Entry Period: Submissions may be submitted between 12:00 AM (EST) Thursday, March 17, 2022 through 11:59 PM (EST) Tuesday, May 31, 2022. All entries must be received by 11:59 PM (EST) Tuesday, May 31, 2022.
- To Enter: During the Entry Period you may enter the Sweepstakes by watching a series of short videos and completing all post-video surveys, to create a single entry (a “Submission”).
- Prize: There is one (1) Grand Prize and five (5) first place prizes available to be won. Grand Prize consists of one (1) hour webinar with The Jed Foundation (JED) (approximate retail value $1500) each first prize consists of yearlong subscription to Headspace®meditation app for each of 5 Submissions chosen at random (annual subscription approximate retail value of $69.99).
- Prize Conditions: Prize is supplied by MH. Prize is not redeemable for cash or substitutable for any other item by winner. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a comparable prize of like or greater value for any prize, for any reason. Winner is responsible for all applicable federal, state, and local taxes and fees, plus any other incidentals.
- Guidelines and Restrictions: By uploading your Submission, you agree that your Submission conforms to the Guidelines and Restrictions listed below and that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may disqualify you or your Submission from the promotion if it believes that your Submission fails to conform to the Guidelines and Restrictions.
- The Submission must be the original work of the entrant.
- The Submission must not contain images of people other than entrant (selfies are ok).
- The Submission must not contain profanity, nudity, pornographic images, violent images, anti-competition messages, illegal material, or material that violates the rights of third parties.
- Odds: Odds of winning will depend upon number of eligible entries received and are equal regardless of method(s) of entry.
- Winner Notification and Acceptance: Winner will be notified by email message to the email address provided upon entry. Winner must provide MH with an accurate email address and mailing address so that prize can be mailed. Failure to reach winner within one week of notification may result in disqualification of winner, forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize. Failure to respond within twenty-four (24) hours of MH’s notification via direct message may result in disqualification of winner, forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner. Winner may be required to complete an affidavit of eligibility/liability and publicity release (except where prohibited by law) which must be returned within ten (10) days of receipt. Failure to sign and return a requested affidavit or release within this time period, or to comply with any term or condition of these Official Rules will result in a winner's disqualification, the forfeiture of his or her interest in the prize, and the award of the prize to a substitute winner.
- Construction: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein. The decisions of Sponsors regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the promotion shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsors will not be responsible for typographical, printing, or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the promotion.
- Disqualification: In the event that any winner fails to claim his or her prize within two (2) weeks of notification or fails to meet the eligibility requirements or is otherwise disqualified, the unawarded prize will be awarded to an alternate winner selected at random from remaining entries.
- Release: By entering, participants release Sponsor, its parent and affiliated companies and subsidiaries, their respective officers, directors, employees and retailers, advertising and promotion agencies and all others associated with the development and execution of the promotion from and against any and all liability with respect to or in any way arising from the promotion and the awarding and use of any prize, including liability for personal injury and/or property damage and any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy. Entrants also agree that the companies participating in the promotion are not responsible or liable for any damage to an entrant’s or third party’s computer and/or its contents, related to or resulting from any part of this promotion. Void where prohibited by law.
- Winner’s List: For the winner list, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope, after September 30, 2022 to McGraw Hill LLC JED Connect Rapid Review Sweepstakes, 501 Bell Street, Dubuque, IA 52033.