Writing and Language Arts helps students master essential writing skills and processes through explicit instruction, relevant models, and effective practice.
Using SRA Writing and Language Arts, your students will earn to write effectively in all subject areas and for proficiency tests while practicing generating ideas, drafting, revising, and editing.
Big Books (Grades K and 1) - Big Books include descriptions, models, and strategies for the writing process, as well as the forms and structures of writing and various skills
The Writer's Workbook - Twelve comprehensive writing activities will help your students to:
- Build expository, narrative, descriptive, persuasive, and poetry writing skills
- Use the writing process
- Apply the traits of writing
Writer's Handbook - Your students will find information quickly and easily with:
- Clear and concise explanations for key skills and concepts
- Models of all forms of writing
Teacher's Edition - The Teacher's Edition provides:
- Sound educational research-based instructional practices
- Assessment rubrics to help evaluate student writing