Grades: K - 2
Wonder World offers a comprehensive reading program that gives students extensive content-area literacy opportunities with fiction, nonfiction, plays, Big Books, and chapter books. Genres such as narrative, memoir, and procedural text combine with a wide variety of topics to create a vivid, informative reading experience. Natural language and predictable text teach important language skills, while the colorful spectrum of high-interest topics encourages students to turn each and every page.
A variety of genres, including:
- Narrative and more
Diverse themes include:
- Family and friends
- Plants and animals
- Health and well-being
- Transportation and technology
- Cultural diversity
- Careers and more
Each 6-pack kit contains:
- 6 copies each of 16 nonfiction and content-area learning titles
- Wonder World Teacher Notes
- Guided Reading: A Practical Approach for Teachers resource book
6-pack kits are available in the following configurations:
- 6-pack kits (components listed above)
- Leveled Library (one copy of each of 16 titles)
Leveled Libraries and Leveled Book Sets
Students become fluent and flexible readers by building reading mileage. Reading many books at their independent level provides students with opportunities to practice and apply reading skills. Wonder World books are available in two different kinds of single copy sets:
- Leveled libraries contain one copy each of 16 titles across a range of levels, matched to the title configurations of the 6-pack kits (see above for kit information).
- Leveled book sets contain one copy each of title from the same level. Levels A–D and O–R contain one copy each of 10 titles; Levels E–N contain one copy each of 12 titles.
Wonder World Levels A–N Big Book Set
- Contains 1 each of 19 Big Books from Levels A–N