A team of African American educators, authors, and illustrators collaborated to create Visions, a guided reading program for young students. These 120 colorful books reflect the rich diversity of children through three themes: Me and My Family, My Neighborhood and Community, and My World. Young readers everywhere will relate to the characters and enjoy the experiences found in Visions.
About the Program
- Stories feature real-life experiences and environments of African American children.
- Colorful illustrations provide strong visual support of text.
- Predictable text helps students master reading skills.
- "Did You Know?" section in the teacher guide highlights African American achievements.
- Includes one copy of 100 leveled books and 20 Enrichment Library titles plus teacher's guide in a handy storage box.
- This comprehensive guide features lesson plans, including a story summary, a focus activity that connects the book with other content areas, and extension activities for further learning.
Each 6-pack kit includes:
- 6 copies each of 16 titles
- Guided Reading: A Practical Approach for Teachers resource book
Students become fluent and flexible readers by building reading mileage. Reading many books at their independent level provides students with opportunities to practice and apply reading skills. Visions leveled books are available in the following configurations:
- Leveled libraries (one copy each of 16 titles from the 6-pack kit)
- Leveled book sets (one copy each of 12 or 13 titles at the same level)
Big Book Set
- Includes one copy each of 12 Big Books from Levels A-G
- Book from the leveled libraries are also available as individual 6-packs.
Clear All Filters
Showing of Results
Showing of Results
To learn about the specific purchase options for this program, please contact our Customer Service team at 800-338-3987
- We have stopped printing many old products, but we might have some stock in our warehouse.
- Select legacy products are available on Create® EasyOrder.