Teen Health © 2021
Grades: 6 - 8
Teen Health is an application-based program for middle school health students that teaches the 10 critical health skills that align with the National Health Standards. The program’s robust text and supplemental student and teacher resources explore information and statistics on timely, relevant topics. Teen Health provides flexibility in access to meet the needs of all classroom styles (traditional, digital or blended.)
Teen Health, a market leader in middle school health curriculum, is an application-based program that teaches the 10 critical health skills that align with the National Health Standards. While emphasizing critical social and emotional skills, Teen Health explores up-to-date information and statistics on timely, relevant topics like:
• The COVID-19 pandemic
• Tobacco (including vaping).
• Alcohol and drugs (including opioid and heroin abuse).
• Bullying and cyberbullying.
• STD/STIs (including HIV/AIDS).
• Content related to Erin’s Law (covering sexual abuse prevention).
• The latest MyPlate guidelines.
• Optional supplemental units on Healthy Relationships and Sexuality.
Teen Health provides students and teachers flexibility in access to meet the needs of all classroom styles (traditional classrooms, digital classrooms, blended). In addition to the robust, traditional text, Teen Health also features numerous resources assorted by grade level, including
• An accessible eBook (also available in Spanish) with built-in videos and activities to keep students engaged
• Lesson quizzes and activities that can be assigned and completed online or downloaded and printed.
• Teacher resources like pre-made presentations to download or stream.
• Assessment options for each lesson that include pre-made assessments, along with create-your-own options that allow you to write your own questions or choose from dozens of pre-made questions. All assessments can be assigned for students to complete online or downloaded and printed.