Starting Out! Life After the Military - Teachers Guide
About the Program
Starting Out! is a life skills education program emphasizing 21st Century Skills, including critical thinking, problem solving, communication, collaboration, creativity, and innovation. Starting Out! Navigating Life After Military Service includes a Handbook and Teacher's Guide.
Featured topics include:
- Transitioning to a Civilian Life
- Understanding Your Benefits
- Dealing with the Pressures of Transition
To learn about the specific purchase options for this program, please contact our Customer Service team at 800-338-3987
- We have stopped printing many old products, but we might have some stock in our warehouse.
- Select legacy products are available on Create® EasyOrder.