Skill Power: Essential Practice for Every Day
Grade Levels: 2-2
About the Program
- "Convince Me!" approach to computation encourages students with mathematical terms.
- Vocabulary and puzzle pages familiarize students with mathematical terms.
- Estimation problems develop mental computation skills.
- Computation review pages help students determine the most efficient ways of solving different types of problems.
- Story problems offer opportunities for writing mathematics and for showing multiple-step solutions.
- Parent Notes and Family Letters explain lesson goals and offer ideas for integrating math into daily activities.
- Assessment tips include ideas for using the problems as assessment tools and ways to extend learning.