Reading for Understanding
About the Program
Reading for Understanding uses exercises in graduated levels of difficulty to develop vital reading comprehension skills in grades 1-12. Students learn to read with precision while refining their problem solving abilities - all at their own pace.
- Encourages students to use problem-solving approaches to assist with skill development
- Encourages independent development as students work at their own pace
- Complete kits with exercises and immediate feedback, reinforces learning for grades 1-12
- Incorporates easily into any classroom as students start at the appropriate level
- Placement Tests and Teacher Handbooks help properly diagnose beginning levels, evaluate progress, and assist with skill development
- Students in grades 1-3 analyze, draw conclusions, make inferences, and predict outcomes in more than 1,000 reading exercises
- Students in grades 3-12 refine critical thinking skills, compare and contrast, use cause and effect, and distinguish specific from general in over 3,000 reading exercises
- Students track their own performance in their consumable Student Record Book
- Excellent test preparation program!
Reading for Understanding, Placement Test B, Grades 1-3
Reading for Understanding, Student Record Books for Levels B & C, Grades 3-12
To learn about the specific purchase options for this program, please contact our Customer Service team at 800-338-3987
- We have stopped printing many old products, but we might have some stock in our warehouse.
- Select legacy products are available on Create® EasyOrder.