Reading Mastery Classic I 2002 Edition
For more than thirty-five years, Reading Mastery Classic has been helping young learners become smarter, learn to read faster, and develop effective strategies for understanding. Long recognized for its phonemically explicit, intensive approach for teaching beginning reading, Reading Mastery Classic has proven superior in research studies that measure outcomes with at-risk children.
With Reading Mastery Classic you will have the strongest impact on the reading growth of children as you teach them to:
- Segment words into component sounds and blend phonemes into words
- Use their knowledge of letter sounds and letter patterns to decode and spell words
- Recognize common irregular words
- Read stories aloud to build accuracy and fluency
- Respond to questions, follow instructions, make predictions, and draw conclusions