King, The Science of Psychology © 2017, 4e
About the Program
Other features available through McGraw-Hill Platform enhance the experience, including:
- AP Teacher Manual - Provides teaching guidance, suggested activities, practice questions, pacing guides, and more.
- AP Chapter Banks - AP-style multiple choice and free response questions for student practice.
- Featuring an AP SmartBook® adaptive reading experience and LearnSmart® adaptive study tools.
AP®, Advanced Placement®, and Advanced Placement Program® are trademarks registered and/or owned by the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, these products.
King, The Science of Psychology, 2017, 4e (AP Edition) ConnectED eBook, 1-year subscription
King, The Science of Psychology, 2017, 4e (AP Edition) Student Edition
Additional Details & Resources
- CHAPTER 1 What is Psychology?
- CHAPTER 2 Psychology’s Scientific Method
- CHAPTER 3 Biological Foundations of Behavior
- CHAPTER 4 Sensation and Perception
- CHAPTER 5 States of Consciousness
- CHAPTER 6 Learning
- CHAPTER 7 Memory
- CHAPTER 8 Thinking, Intelligence, and Language
- CHAPTER 9 Human Development
- CHAPTER 10 Motivation and Emotion
- CHAPTER 11 Gender, Sex, and Sexuality
- CHAPTER 12 Personality
- CHAPTER 13 Social Psychology
- CHAPTER 14 Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- CHAPTER 15 Psychological Disorders
- CHAPTER 16 Therapies
- CHAPTER 17 Health Psychology