Intervenciones tempranas de la lectura
Grades: K - 3
A research-proven integrated curriclum, Intervenciones tempranas de la lectura provides a systematic framework for teaching Spanish-speaking students to read. Students begin with alphabetic principle, reading connected text, and reading for meaning. Later, students focus on decoding multisyllabic words, fluency, and developing comprehension skills.
Students begin with: alphabetic principal, reading connected text, reading for meaning. Later, students focus on decoding multisyllabic words, fluency, and comprehension skills.
- Provides complete systematic and sequential phonics and phonemic awareness instruction
- Features detailed lesson plans with teacher dialogue in Spanish and teacher directions in English
- Focuses on comprehensive instruction and skill development for sequencing, retelling, story grammar, making predictions, and main idea
- SRA 2Inform makes collecting and interpreting student data easy so teachers can effectively respond to student needs.
- Accelerates the transition to reading in English by targeting daily lessons in the five elements of reading
- Delivers appropriate levels of scaffolding to ensure student independent success
- Includes placement test and frequent assessments to monitor progress and keep learning on track