Inspire Physical Science with Earth
Grades: 9 - 12
Inspire Physical Science with Earth Science comes alive with engaging, relevant explorations geared toward building an in-depth understanding of the big ideas of the physical world with additional focus on Earth and space sciences. The program integrates a broad coverage of physics and chemistry with mathematics through approachable text, engaging features, and a variety of hands-on experiences.
Student Edition & Student Center:
- Encourage phenomena-driven, inquiry-based, hands-on learning to engross students in science.
- Engage students with interactive learning resources, assessments and more.
- Inspire students with phenomena at the start of every unit and module to trigger inquiry.
Teacher Edition & Center
- Access your dashboard online with a broad range of devices.
- Increase your productivity with assessments, searchable assets, a resource library and more.
- Use the online Teacher Presentations found in each module and lesson to support classroom instruction and spark discourse.
- Provide students with a fillable resource to guide student taking throughout lessons.
- Accommodate struggling readers with leveled reading support.
LearnSmart with Smartbook
- Adaptive and interactive learning program to help students learn faster and increase their knowledge retention.
- Provide reading and writing assignments that present science and current event topics relevant to students’ lives and their world.
- Present a real-world phenomenon or core concept that is used to promote student thinking and discussion.
- Reveal commonly-held misconceptions and initial ideas that students bring to their learning so you can best inform your instruction.
- Access the Student Edition eBook anywhere at any time with offline access.
- Available in both print and digital formats
- Alter ready-made assessments, create assessments from existing question banks, or add digital questions.
- Support many types of evaluations, including technology-enhanced questions
Professional Development resources
- Include pertinent information on new science standards and the implementation of best practices.