Electricity and Magnetism
Grade Levels: 6-8
About the Program
- Help students “read to learn” with Glencoe Science’s comprehensive reading strand. From in-text features to ancillary components, every student’s reading needs are met.
- Expand your formative and summative assessment tools. From the beginning of the chapter to the final exam, ongoing assessment gives you the tools to make sure students understand the concepts.
- Give your students more opportunities to master key concepts with our highly interactive Virtual Labs CD-ROM and StudentWorks™ Plus CD-ROM.
- Spend more time focusing on your students and less time planning with Glencoe’s extensive technology, including powerful tools like LabManager™, TeacherWorks™, Interactive Chalkboard, and ExamView® Assessment Suite CD-ROMs.
- Chapter 1: Electricity
- Chapter 2: Magnetism
- Chapter 3: Electronics and Computers
Glencoe Physical Science Module: Chemistry, Grade 8, Active Folders for Differentiated Instruction
Glencoe Physical Science Modules, Nature of Matter, Grade 8, Active Folders for Differentiated Instruction
Glencoe Physical iScience Modules: Electricity and Magnetism, Grade 8, Laboratory Activities Manual Teacher Edition