Economics (McConnell), AP* Edition © 2015
About the Program
The authors' 40 years of teaching success is reflected in the clear treatment of economic concepts, balanced coverage, and patient explanations. This new AP® edition is engaging and modern with Connect® Economics, an enhanced online learning experience.
The 20th edition program includes:
- AP correlation
- AP Chapter Introductions and AP-style questions for chapter review
- AP Quick-Review Sections
- Micro- and macroeconomics complete practice exams
- Online AP Teacher's Manual with chapter objectives, essential questions, lessons, and activities
- AP Chapter Question Banks with AP-style multiple choice questions
- McGraw-Hill's Connect® for AP Economics features SmartBook™, the adaptive, interactive reading experience powered by LearnSmart™.
The 20th edition of Economics is also available with the AP advantage—a three- step digital solution for AP success that includes ONboard™ course preparation, the Connect® integrated learning platform, and SCOREboard™ AP exam preparation. Together, the AP advantage suite of digital products supports students from before class starts all the way through to passing the exam.
AP®, Advanced Placement®, and Advanced Placement Program® are trademarks registered by the College Board, which was not involved in the production of, and does not endorse, these products.
AP Economics ONboard (v2) with SCOREboard (v2) Digital Bundle, 1-year subscription
AP Economics ONboard (v2) with SCOREboard (v2) Digital Bundle, 6-year subscription
AP Economics SCOREboard, 1-year subscription (individual)
AP Economics SCOREboard, 1-year subscription (school)
AP Economics SCOREboard, 6-year subscription (school)
McConnell, Economics © 2015 20e, Connect Plus®, 1-year subscription
McConnell, Economics © 2015 20e, Connect Plus®, 6-year subscription
McConnell, Economics © 2015 20e, eBook, 1-year subscription
McConnell, Economics © 2015 20e, eBook, 6-year subscription