Biology: An Everyday Experience © 2003
About the Program
- Makes complex concepts easier to grasp with everyday analogies, on-target reading level, and a controlled vocabulary.
- Promotes visual learning with Idea Maps that provide graphic representations of the main ideas in each lesson.
- Captures students’ attention and keep them motivated with hands-on activities and skill exercises in every chapter.
- Piques students’ interest with Focus masters that provide interesting graphics and inquiry questions to introduce each chapter.
- Unit 1 Kinds of Life
- Unit 2 Kingdoms
- Unit 3 Body Systems - Maintaining Life
- Unit 4 Body Systems - Controlling Life
- Unit 5 Plant Systems and Functions
- Unit 6 Reproduction and Development
- Unit 7 Traits of Living Things
- Unit 8 Relationships in the Environment