Astronomy, as a part of the Glencoe Science 15-Book Series, provides students with accurate and comprehensive coverage of the solar system and beyond. The strong content coverage integrates a wide range of hands-on experiences, critical-thinking opportunities, and real-world applications. The modular approach allows you to mix and match books to meet your curricula.
- Help students “read to learn” with Glencoe Science’s comprehensive reading strand. From in-text features to ancillary components, every student’s reading needs are met.
- Expand your formative and summative assessment tools. From the beginning of the chapter to the final exam, ongoing assessment gives you the tools to make sure students understand the concepts.
- Give your students more opportunities to master key concepts with our highly interactive Virtual Labs CD-ROM and StudentWorks™ Plus CD-ROM.
- Spend more time focusing on your students and less time planning with Glencoe’s extensive technology, including powerful tools like LabManager™, TeacherWorks™, Interactive Chalkboard, and ExamView® Assessment Suite CD-ROMs.
- Chapter 1: Exploring Space
- Chapter 2: The Sun-Earth-Moon System
- Chapter 3: The Solar System
- Chapter 4: Stars and Galaxies