American Democracy Now
Engaging, Modern, and Fresh
At the heart of American Democracy Now NEW AP Edition is a rich set of pedagogical tools that move students along the path to critical thinking and success on the AP US Government & Politics exam. The Constitution is explained in everyday language to aid true student understanding. Visually appealing and highly interesting, American Democracy Now is a student favorite.
About the Program
The new AP edition engages students and teachers through:
- AP chapter openers and chapter summaries, including multiple choice and free response questions
- AP vocabulary and documents highlighted to help students focus on the most important concepts.
- AP Analyzing the Sources, which guides students in thinking through primary resources
- AP Teacher Manual, which provides classroom activities, a pacing guide, AP Exam practice and more.
- AP Question Banks, which provides practice with AP-style multiple choice and free response questions
- Connect®, an integrated learning system that contains an AP SmartBook adaptive eBook
Harrison, American Democracy Now, 2017, 5e (AP Edition) Student Edition
To learn about the specific purchase options for this program, please contact our Customer Service team at 800-338-3987
- We have stopped printing many old products, but we might have some stock in our warehouse.
- Select legacy products are available on Create® EasyOrder.
Additional Details & Resources
- CHAPTER 1 People, Politics, and Participation
- CHAPTER 2 The Constitution
- CHAPTER 3 Federalism
- CHAPTER 4 Civil Liberties
- CHAPTER 5 Civil Rights
- CHAPTER 6 Political Socialization and Public Opinion
- CHAPTER 7 Interest Groups
- CHAPTER 8 Political Parties
- CHAPTER 9 Elections, Campaigns, and Voting
- CHAPTER 10 The Media
- CHAPTER 11 Politics and Technology
- CHAPTER 12 Congress
- CHAPTER 13 The Presidency
- CHAPTER 14 The Bureaucracy
- CHAPTER 15 The Judiciary
- CHAPTER 16 Economic Policy
- CHAPTER 17 Domestic Policy
- CHAPTER 18 Foreign Policy and National Security