Intervenciones tempranas de la lectura
Students begin with: alphabetic principal, reading connected text, reading for meaning. Later, students focus on decoding multisyllabic words, fluency, and comprehension skills.
- Provides complete systematic and sequential phonics and phonemic awareness instruction
- Features detailed lesson plans with teacher dialogue in Spanish and teacher directions in English
- Focuses on comprehensive instruction and skill development for sequencing, retelling, story grammar, making predictions, and main idea
- SRA 2Inform makes collecting and interpreting student data easy so teachers can effectively respond to student needs.
- Accelerates the transition to reading in English by targeting daily lessons in the five elements of reading
- Delivers appropriate levels of scaffolding to ensure student independent success
- Includes placement test and frequent assessments to monitor progress and keep learning on track