The DLM Early Childhood Express 2003
The DLM Early Childhood Express is a comprehensive, research based program that develops children's minds and bodies through carefully selected and sequenced learning experiences. It delivers flexible lessons that reflect cutting-edge research, materials for teaching the lessons, and extensive training to help teachers implement the program effectively.
- Practical Applications of Research - The latest neuroscience research, used to structure daily lessons for optimal learning and to create an engaging environment.
- Distinguished Authors - A program created by distinguished authors and early childhood experts and geared toward the specific needs, abilities, and preferences of young learners.
- Extensive Early Literacy Support - High quality materials that provide extensive early literacy support and rich learning opportunities in oral language and literacy.
- Comprehensive Materials - A variety of flexible, easy-to-use materials such as Teacher's Editions, assessment tools, and more.
- Engaging Themes - Thirty-six engaging and relevant weekly themes complete with activities that help children make connections, expand on past experiences, and build new knowledge of a variety of topics.
- Meaningful Curriculum Connections - Easy-to-use lessons and meaningful curriculum connections that link language and early literacy, math, science, social studies, fine arts, health and safety, personal development, physical development, and technology.
- Helpful Teacher Preparation - Lesson plans and comprehensive materials that thoroughly prepare teachers for their daily tasks.
- Built-in Accountability - Built in assessment and attention to key state and national early childhood guidelines.