Critical Reading - Disasters
About the Program
- This best-selling series motivates students with high-interest selections at a higher readability level
- Emphasis is on reading nonfiction
- Critical thinking questions prepare students for state and national tests
Critical Reading, a perennial favorite for middle school and high school students of all ability levels, fascinates with astounding and intriguing stories of real-life adventure. Comprehension questions reinforce literal understanding, while critical thinking questions encourage students to consider the author's purpose, make inferences, identify cause and effect, and make predictions. The entire series is designed to reinforce state reading standards. The selections in the Critical Reading series are at the highest level of readability in our triple-threat offering which also includes The Real Deal and The Wild Side.
- Reading Level 6-8
- Interest Level 6-12
To learn about the specific purchase options for this program, please contact our Customer Service team at 800-338-3987
- We have stopped printing many old products, but we might have some stock in our warehouse.
- Select legacy products are available on Create® EasyOrder.