Glencoe Algebra 2 © 2008
About the Program
Using Glencoe Algebra 2, you can:
- Help all students become better problem solvers with our unique approach to interweaving skills, concepts, and word problems in the Get Ready for the Chapter, in Study Guide and Review, and throughout the Exercises.
- Provide students with more personal assistance in understanding key examples with Personal Tutor – a “virtual” teacher available in every lesson.
- Use Concepts in Motion animations and labs to visually and dynamically demonstrate mathematical content. References to the Concepts in Motion features in the Student Edition are readily accessible online at glencoe.com, on Interactive Classroom, and on StudentWorks Plus.
- Prepare students for standardized tests with questions that are aligned in format, content, and design to those found on today’s high-stakes assessments.
- Help students organize their notes and prepare for tests with Glencoe’s exclusive Foldables study organizers.
Unit 1 First-Degree Equations and Inequalities
- Chapter 1 Equations and Inequalities
- Chapter 2 Linear Relations and Functions
- Chapter 3 Systems of Equations and Inequalities
- Chapter 4 Matrices
Unit 2 Quadratic, Polynomial, and Radical Equations and Inequalities
- Chapter 5 Quadratic Functions and Inequalities
- Chapter 6 Polynomial Functions
- Chapter 7 Radical Equations and Inequalities
Unit 3 Advanced Functions and Relations
- Chapter 8 Rational Expressions and Equations
- Chapter 9 Exponential and Logarithmic Relations
- Chapter 10 Conic Sections
Unit 4 Advanced Expressions and Data Analysis
- Chapter 11 Sequences and Series
- Chapter 12 Probability and Statistics
Unit 5 Trigonometry
- Chapter 13 Trigonometric Functions
- Chapter 14 Trigonometric Graphs and Identities
Algebra 2, ExamView Assessment Suite CD-ROM
Teaching Algebra with Manipulatives
Algebra 2, Practice Workbook
Algebra 2, Skills Practice Workbook
Algebra 2, Spanish Practice Workbook
Algebra 2, Study Guide and Intervention Workbook
Algebra 2, Word Problems Practice Workbook
Additional Details & Resources
- Research Base for Glencoe Algebra 2
This paper describes research results in several key areas of mathematics education: curriculum, educational principles, instructional strategies, and mathematical concepts and skills. It points out the Glencoe features that exemplify these research results and provides page numbers of selected examples. A comprehensive list of research references is included.