The Role of the Athletic Trainer in Sports Medicine: An Introduction for the Secondary School Student
About the Program
The Role of the Athletic Trainer in Sports Medicine: An Introduction for the Secondary School Student, available in hardcover, is a new program that introduces Athletic Training to the Secondary School student. The Online Student Edition provides additional resources to students where they can highlight text, take notes, and submit online assignments. The content matches new curriculum standards created by NATA specifically targeted to the Secondary School student to help them begin their Athletic Training tutelage. More information about these standards can be found at NATA.org.
- Correlations to NATA standards
- Hands-On Interactive Activities
- Mobile eBook
- Additional digital resources including instructor tools and enlarged diagrams
- Complete reference guide with source information in every Unit
To learn about the specific purchase options for this program, please contact our Customer Service team at 800-338-3987
- We have stopped printing many old products, but we might have some stock in our warehouse.
- Select legacy products are available on Create® EasyOrder.