Integrated Principles of Zoology (Hickman)
About the Program
- Accessible coverage, organized in five parts, suitable for today’s high school elective courses.
- Comprehensive coverage of biological and zoological principles, mechanisms of evolution, diversity, physiology, and ecology.
- Extensive vocabulary support including a glossary that provides pronunciation, derivation, and definition of each term.
- Opening chapter prologues drawn from the chapter’s theme to establish and contextualize the learning.
- Chapter summaries and review questions to aid in comprehension and study.
- Chapter notes and essays that offer interesting sidelights to the narrative.
- Personalized, adaptive, and dynamic digital resources including eBook and SmartBook adaptive eBook.