Mathematical Reasoning, Grades K-3
About the Program
During this course, participants listen to McGraw-Hill author Lois Moseley discuss the components of mathematical reasoning. They watch excerpts from various classroom lessons in which students’ mathematical reasoning is developed and enhanced through the use of various instructional strategies. They also complete several online activities and develop an instructional plan to increase the use of mathematical reasoning in their students.
- Develop and expand understanding of strategies that promote mathematical reasoning.
- Examine the role of representation, connections, communication, and problem solving in mathematics instruction and mathematical reasoning.
- Create and implement an activity for a lesson that emphasizes mathematical reasoning
- Explore classroom resources and professional development opportunities.
RttT/SIG Assurances covered:
- Great Teachers and Leaders
- Turning Around the Lowest Performing Schools
Audience: Building Administrators, Coaches, and Teachers
Number of Participants: 1
Delivery Method: Online
Time: 3 to 5 hours
Lois Moseley is a McGraw-Hill author and well-known speaker on the topic of assessment.
To learn about the specific purchase options for this program, please contact our Customer Service team at 800-338-3987
- We have stopped printing many old products, but we might have some stock in our warehouse.
- Select legacy products are available on Create® EasyOrder.