Spelling Through Morphographs, Teacher Materials
This program gives older students the tools to become successful spellers and transfer their spelling knowledge to vocabulary.
- Introduces a spelling strategy and reliable rules that students can use to spell over 12,000 words
- Boosts vocabulary skills by teaching the meanings of common morphemes
- Improves students’ ability to decode multisyllabic words with instruction that focuses on word structure
- Reinforces the connection between spelling and composition with expanded writing and proofreading activities
- Spelling Through Morphographs teaches prefixes, suffixes, and word bases and a small set of rules for combining them to enable students to correctly spell thousands of words.
- Intensive, teacher-directed lessons introduce new morphemes, rules, and principles.
- Each lesson takes a small step toward proficiency, building on and repeating essential principles of spelling to foster longterm retention.
- i4 Software assists with differentiating instruction by providing skill-build activities that mirror lesson content.
Purchase this product
The purchase quantity range should be 1-29 for this product.
|Spelling Through Morphographs, Teacher Presentation Book 1||9780076053971||1|
|Spelling Through Morphographs, Teacher Presentation Book 2||9780076053988||1|
|Spelling Through Morphographs, Additional Teacher's Guide||9780076053995||1|