Early Interventions in Reading Level 2, Student Edition
Payment Options: During checkout, you can pay with a P.O. (simply enter the number), Credit Card, or PayPal.
Solid research is at the heart of SRA Early Interventions in Reading. Designed to work comfortably with your core reading program, this early intervention program provides the significant increase in the intensity of instruction that low-level readers need to meet grade-level expectations. SRA Early Interventions in Reading delivers:
- Evidence of effectiveness based on years of research under the name Proactive Beginning Reading
- Assessment to help you identify students most at-risk for failure
- Explicit, systematic instruction in five critical strands - phonemic awareness, letter-sound correspondences, word recognition and spelling, fluency, and comprehension
- Classroom-tested lesson plans that support efficient, effective teaching
- Practical tools that allow you to monitor each child's progress and document the impact of instruction