* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
We The People captures our vivid world and changing nature of American politics.
Its concise approach, exciting interactives and happening narrative, promotes the presentation of applicable and relatable examples challenging readers to think critically and construct meaning based on their experiences all the while develops their mindset.
Students come to class prepared to lead inspiring conversations, opening a unique teaching experience to motivate.
CHAPTER 1: CRITICAL THINKING AND POLITICAL CULTURE: BECOMING A RESPONSIBLE CITIZEN
CHAPTER 2: CONSTITUTIONAL DEMOCRACY: PROMOTING LIBERTY AND SELF-GOVERNMENT
CHAPTER 3: FEDERALISM: FORGING A NATION
CHAPTER 4: CIVIL LIBERTIES: PROTECTING INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS
CHAPTER 5: EQUAL RIGHTS: STRUGGLING TOWARD FAIRNESS
CHAPTER 6: PUBLIC OPINION AND POLITICAL SOCIALIZATION: SHAPING THE PEOPLE’S VOICE
CHAPTER 7: POLITICAL PARTICIPATION: ACTIVATING THE POPULAR WILL
CHAPTER 8: POLITICAL PARTIES, CANDIDATES, AND CAMPAIGNS: DEFINING THE VOTERS' CHOICE
CHAPTER 9: INTEREST GROUPS: ORGANIZING FOR INFLUENCE
CHAPTER 10: THE NEWS MEDIA AND THE INTERNET: COMMUNICATING POLITICS
CHAPTER 11: CONGRESS: BALANCING NATIONAL GOALS AND LOCAL INTERESTS
CHAPTER 12: THE PRESIDENCY: LEADING THE NATION
CHAPTER 13: THE FEDERAL BUREAUCRACY: ADMINISTERING THE GOVERNMENT
CHAPTER 14: THE FEDERAL JUDICIAL SYSTEM: APPLYING THE LAW
CHAPTER 15: ECONOMIC AND ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY: CONTRIBUTING TO PROSPERITY
CHAPTER 16: INCOME, WELFARE, AND EDUCATION POLICY: PROVIDING FOR PERSONAL SECURITY
CHAPTER 17: FOREIGN POLICY: PROTECTING THE AMERICAN WAY
- LMS Integration
- Print/Loose-Leaf Book Add-On Availability
- Presentation Slides & Instructor Resources
- Question & Test Banks
- Adaptive Assignments
- Student Progress Reporting & Analytics
- Essay Prompts
- Prebuilt Courses
- Interactive Exercises
- eBook Access (ReadAnywhere App)
- Remote Proctoring (Proctorio)
- Subject-Specific Tools
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.