Staffing Organizations, 10th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
Timothy Judge and John Kammeyer-Mueller maintain Herb Heneman’s vision to present a broad view of the entire staffing process that has made Staffing Organizations the #1 selling Staffing text on the market. The authors’ approach continues to reflect all the latest research while focusing on capturing the staffing process as it should and does exist in organizations today. The 10th edition is an exciting revision and includes many changes that reflect ongoing developments in the field.
The Nature of Staffing
Chapter 1: Staffing Models and Strategy
Chapter 2: Social and Legal Environment
Chapter 3: Planning
Chapter 4: Job Analysis: Requirements, Competencies, and Rewards
Chapter 5: External Recruitment
Chapter 6: Internal Recruitment
Chapter 7: Measurement
Chapter 8: External Selection I
Chapter 9: External Selection II
Chapter 10: Internal Selection
Chapter 11: Decision Making
Chapter 12: Final Match
Chapter 13:bStaffing System Management
Chapter 14: Retention Management
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources
Creating accessible products is a priority for McGraw Hill. We make accessibility and adhering to WCAG AA guidelines a part of our day-to-day development efforts and product roadmaps.
For more information, visit our accessibility page, or contact us at email@example.com