Schaum's Outline of Probability and Statistics, 4th Edition, 4th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
Tough Test Questions? Missed Lectures? Not Enough Time? Fortunately, there's Schaum's. This all-in-one-package includes more than 750 fully solved problems, examples, and practice exercises to sharpen your problem-solving skills. Plus, you will have access to 20 detailed videos featuring Math instructors who explain how to solve the most commonly tested problems--it's just like having your own virtual tutor! You'll find everything you need to build confidence, skills, and knowledge for the highest score possible. More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum's to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum's is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. You also get hundreds of examples, solved problems, and practice exercises to test your skills. This Schaum's Outline gives you 897 fully solved problems Concise explanations of all course fundamentals Information on conditional probability and independence, random variables, binominal and normal distributions, sampling distributions, and analysis of variance Fully compatible with your classroom text, Schaum's highlights all the important facts you need to know. Use Schaum’s to shorten your study time--and get your best test scores! Schaum's Outlines--Problem Solved.
1. Basic Probability
2. Random Variables and Probability Distributions
3. Mathematical Expectation
4. Special Probability Distributions
Part II: Statistics
5. Sampling Theory
6. Estimation Theory
7. Tests of Hypotheses and Significance
8. Curve Fitting, Regression, and Correlation
9. Analysis of Variance
10. Nonparametric Tests