Psychological Testing and Assessment, 10th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
Psychological Testing and Assessment: An Introduction to Tests and Measurements, 10th edition, is a measurement textbook that provides a sound grounding in psychometrics using a logical organization and pedagogical aids. The book is scholarly and authoritative while having a "hands-on" feel due to the authors' experience administering, scoring, and interpreting tests in various contexts. The content brings a human face to testing and assessments while balancing breadth and depth of coverage.
PART I AN OVERVIEW
CHAPTER 1 PSYCHOLOGICAL TESTING AND ASSESSMENT
CHAPTER 2 HISTORICAL, CULTURAL, AND LEGAL/ETHICAL CONSIDERATIONS
PART II THE SCIENCE OF PSYCHOLOGICAL MEASUREMENT
CHAPTER 3 A STATISTICS REFRESHER
CHAPTER 4 OF TESTS AND TESTING
CHAPTER 5 RELIABILITY
CHAPTER 6 VALIDITY
CHAPTER 7 UTILITY
CHAPTER 8 TEST DEVELOPMENT
PART III THE ASSESSMENT OF INTELLIGENCE
CHAPTER 9 INTELLIGENCE AND ITS MEASUREMENT
CHAPTER 10 ASSESSMENT FOR EDUCATION
PART IV The Assessment of Personality
CHAPTER 11 PERSONALITY ASSESSMENT: AN OVERVIEW
CHAPTER 12 PERSONALITY ASSESSMENT METHODS
PART V Testing and Assessment in Action
CHAPTER 13 CLINICAL AND COUNSELING ASSESSMENT
CHAPTER 14 NEUROPSYCHOLOGICAL ASSESSMENT
CHAPTER 15 ASSESSMENT, CAREERS, AND BUSINESS
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources
Creating accessible products is a priority for McGraw Hill. We make accessibility and adhering to WCAG AA guidelines a part of our day-to-day development efforts and product roadmaps.
For more information, visit our accessibility page, or contact us at email@example.com