Principles of General, Organic, & Biological Chemistry, 3rd Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Principles of General, Organic, & Biological Chemistry, 3e, is written for the 1-semester General, Organic, and Biological Chemistry course, for students pursuing careers in nursing, nutrition, environmental science, food science, and a wide variety of other health-related professions. This new edition is available in ALEKS, featuring:
• ALEKS Topics to assign as pre-requisite assignments to boost student confidence and help those lacking math skills.
• End-of-Chapter Questions aligned to the text for homework, test, and quiz assignments.
• Virtual Labs to be used as pre-lab prep assignments, or lab replacement.
• Video Assignments that break down key concepts and show step-by-step solutions.
• The ALEKS Drawing Tool, an easy-to-learn tool that mirrors the drawing action of pencil & paper and supports Fischer and Haworth Projections.
2 Atoms and the Periodic Table
3 Ionic and Covalent Compounds
4 Energy and Matter
5 Chemical Reactions
8 Acids and Bases
9 Nuclear Chemistry
10 Introduction to Organic Molecules
11 Unsaturated Hydrocarbons
12 Organic Compounds That Contain Oxygen, Halogen, or Sulfur
13 Carboxylic Acids, Esters, Amines, and Amides
16 Amino Acids, Proteins, and Enzymes
17 Nucleic Acids and Protein Synthesis
18 Energy and Metabolism
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.