Payroll Accounting 2023, 9th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
The ninth edition of Payroll Accounting continues the author’s tradition of providing a modern approach to payroll accounting through a "practitioners view" focusing on relevancy and career readiness. The author team has made content updates including the tax implications of the Cares Act due to COVID-19. We have also improved our accessibility of the end-of-chapter material within McGraw Hill Connect®. The content updates and Connect updates in this new edition will ensure your students are career ready!
Chapter 2: Payroll System Procedures
Chapter 3: Gross Pay Computation
Chapter 4: Fringe Benefits and Voluntary Deductions
Chapter 5: Employee Net Pay and Pay Methods
Chapter 6: Employer Payroll Taxes and Labor Planning
Chapter 7: The Payroll Register, Employees’ Earnings Records, and Accounting System Entries
Appendix A: Comprehensive Payroll Project: Wayland Custom Woodworking
Appendix B: Special Classes of Federal Tax Withholding
Appendix C: Federal Income Tax Tables
Appendix D: State Income Tax Information
Appendix E: State Revenue Department or Labor Information
Appendix F: Payroll Certification Information
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources
Creating accessible products is a priority for McGraw Hill. We make accessibility and adhering to WCAG AA guidelines a part of our day-to-day development efforts and product roadmaps.
For more information, visit our accessibility page, or contact us at email@example.com