Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Architect Associate All-in-One Exam Guide (Exam 1Z0-1072), 1st Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from Third Party sellers are not guaranteed by the publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
This study guide covers 100% of the objectives for the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Architect Associate exam
Pass the new Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Architect Associate exam with ease using the detailed information contained in this effective self-study system. Written by an Oracle expert and respected author, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure Architect Associate All-in-One Exam Guide (Exam 1Z0-1072) offers complete coverage of every subject on the challenging exam. Hands-on exercises, practice exam questions with in-depth explanations, “Notes,” “Exam Tips,” and “Cautions” throughout provide professional insight and call out potentially harmful situations. Beyond exam preparation, this guide also serves as a valuable on-the-job reference.
Covers all exam topics, including:
• Oracle Cloud Infrastructure concepts
• OCI identity and access management
• OCI networking
• Compute instances
• Automation tools
• OCI best practice architectures
Online content includes:
• 140 practice questions
• Fully-customizable online test engine
Chapter 2: OCI Identity and Access Management
Chapter 3: OCI Networking
Chapter 4: Compute Instances
Chapter 5: Storage
Chapter 6: Oracle Database
Chapter 7: Automation Tools
Chapter 8: OCI Best Practice Architectures