Operations Management, 3rd Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
Cachon Operations Management 3e is designed for undergraduate students taking an introductory course in Operations Management. This text will share many of the strengths of Matching Supply with Demand: An Introduction to Operations Management. Operations Management by Cachon comprehensively spans the relevant domain of topics, is accessible to a typical undergraduate student (i.e., limited real world business experience), incorporates the latest research and knowledge, and provides thorough pedagogical support for instructors along with innovative learning support for students. Connect is the only integrated learning system that empowers students by continuously adapting to deliver precisely what they need, when they need it, and how they need it, so that your class time is more engaging and effective.
Introduction to Operations Management
2 Introduction to Processes
3 Process Analysis
4 Process Improvement
5 Process Analysis with Multiple Flow Units
6 Learning Curves
7 Process Interruptions
8 Lean Operations and the Toyota Production System
9 Quality and Statistical Process Control
10 Introduction to Inventory Management
11 Supply Chain Management
12 Inventory Management with Steady Demand
13 Inventory Management with Perishable Demand
14 Inventory Management with Frequent Orders
16 Service Systems with Patient Customers
17 Service Systems with Impatient Customers
18 Scheduling to Prioritize Demand
19 Project Management
20 New Product Development
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources