McGraw-Hill's Taxation of Business Entities 2021 Edition12th Edition
*Integrated Examples: "What if" scenarios to illustrate how variations in the facts might/might not change the answers.
*100+ Videos: Provide students with on-demand walk-throughs of key Tax topics.
*CARES Act: Materials are available via our instructor resources if you want to incorporate it.
*Conversational Writing Style, Organization, and Real-World Focus
Part I: Business-Related Transactions
1. Business Income, Deductions, and Accounting Methods
2. Property Acquisition and Cost Recovery
3. Property Dispositions
Part II: Entity Overview and Taxation of C Corporations
4. Business Entities Overview
5. Corporate Operations
6. Accounting for Income Taxes
7. Corporate Taxation: Non-liquidating Distributions
8. Corporate Formation, Reorganization, and Liquidation
Part III: Taxation of Flow-Through Entities
9. Forming and Operating Partnerships
10. Dispositions of Partnership Interests and Partnership Distributions
11. S Corporations
Part IV: Multi-jurisdictional Taxation and Transfer Taxes
12. State and Local Taxes
13. The U.S. Taxation of Multinational Transactions
14. Transfer Taxes and Wealth Planning
Find out more about our affordable course material programs.
Want more information?
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.Learn more
How to Access Instructor Tools for your Course
- Then, under "Find a Title," you'll search by title, author or subject.
- Then go to your Connect course homepage.
- In the top navigation, select library to access the instructor resources that accompany the title.
Creating accessible products is a priority for McGraw-Hill. We have put in place processes to make accessibility and meeting the WCAG AA guidelines part of our day-to-day development efforts and product roadmaps.
In future editions, this rubric will be reformatted to increase accessibility and usability.
McGraw-Hill sites may contain links to websites owned and operated by third parties. These links are provided as supplementary materials, and for learners’ information and convenience only. McGraw-Hill has no control over and is not responsible for the content or accessibility of any linked website.