Managerial Accounting, 5th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
- Builds Student Interest by engaging and motivating students by presenting accounting in the context of recognizable companies such as Bombas, Starbucks, Toyota, HGTV, IKEA and others including Apple; Whitecotton then integrates those companies throughout the chapter discussions. - Fosters Decision Making and Analytical Skills by showing students how managers use accounting information to make business decisions in companies they know from their everyday lives. This approach helps students develop the analytical and critical thinking skills they will need to succeed in their future careers. - Helps Students Become Better Problem Solvers by putting their skills to the test through robust end of chapter content, as well as Demonstration Cases and Skills Development Cases to practice their comprehension and understanding of the material. - Uses Technology to Enhance Student Learning through McGraw-Hill Connect, including adaptive and interactive study features such as SmartBook, Interactive Presentations, New Integrated Excel, and Guided Examples, tied directly to Managerial Accounting, will improve students' engagement in and out of class, help them maximize their study time, and make their learning experience more enjoyable.
CHAPTER 2: Job Order Costing
CHAPTER 3: Process Costing
CHAPTER 4: Activity-Based Costing and Cost Management
CHAPTER 5: Cost Behavior
CHAPTER 6: Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis
CHAPTER 7: Incremental Analysis for Short-Term Decision Making
CHAPTER 8: Budgetary Planning
CHAPTER 9: Standard Costing and Variance Analysis
CHAPTER 10: Decentralized Performance Evaluation
CHAPTER 11: Capital Budgeting
CHAPTER 12: Statement of Cash Flows
CHAPTER 13: Measuring and Evaluating Financial Performance
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources