Managerial Accounting, 5th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
- Builds Student Interest by engaging and motivating students by presenting accounting in the context of recognizable companies such as Bombas, Starbucks, Toyota, HGTV, IKEA and others including Apple; Whitecotton then integrates those companies throughout the chapter discussions.
- Fosters Decision Making and Analytical Skills by showing students how managers use accounting information to make business decisions in companies they know from their everyday lives. This approach helps students develop the analytical and critical thinking skills they will need to succeed in their future careers.
- Helps Students Become Better Problem Solvers by putting their skills to the test through robust end of chapter content, as well as Demonstration Cases and Skills Development Cases to practice their comprehension and understanding of the material.
- Uses Technology to Enhance Student Learning through McGraw-Hill Connect, including adaptive and interactive study features such as SmartBook, Interactive Presentations, New Integrated Excel, and Guided Examples, tied directly to Managerial Accounting, will improve students' engagement in and out of class, help them maximize their study time, and make their learning experience more enjoyable.
CHAPTER 2: Job Order Costing
CHAPTER 3: Process Costing
CHAPTER 4: Activity-Based Costing and Cost Management
CHAPTER 5: Cost Behavior
CHAPTER 6: Cost-Volume-Profit Analysis
CHAPTER 7: Incremental Analysis for Short-Term Decision Making
CHAPTER 8: Budgetary Planning
CHAPTER 9: Standard Costing and Variance Analysis
CHAPTER 10: Decentralized Performance Evaluation
CHAPTER 11: Capital Budgeting
CHAPTER 12: Statement of Cash Flows
CHAPTER 13: Measuring and Evaluating Financial Performance
- LMS Integration
- Print/Loose-Leaf Book Add-On Availability
- Presentation Slides & Instructor Resources
- Question & Test Banks
- Adaptive Assignments
- Student Progress Reporting & Analytics
- Essay Prompts
- Prebuilt Courses
- Interactive Exercises
- eBook Access (ReadAnywhere App)
- Remote Proctoring (Proctorio)
- Subject-Specific Tools
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.