M: Organizational Behavior, 5th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
M: Organizational Behavior, 5th edition, by McShane and Von Glinow, delivers essential Organizational Behavior knowledge in an accessible, student-focused style. This book's concise presentation of the latest OB concepts and practices is built on the main textbook's solid literature foundation, informative exhibits, relevant real-world examples, and excellent readability. It also inks theory with workplace applications through OB Theory to Practice features and interesting factoids. Through McGraw Hill Connect®, students also have access to dozens of self-assessments and learning activities. Our most affordable offering, this book also adopts the view that OB is for everyone in organizations, not just for managers.
Chapter 1. Introduction to the Field of Organizational Behavior
Chapter 2. Individual Difference: Personality, and Values
Chapter 3. Perceiving Ourselves and Others in Organizations
Chapter 4. Workplace Emotions, Attitudes, and Stress
Chapter 5. Employee Motivation
Chapter 6. Decision Making and Creativity
Chapter 7. Team Dynamics
Chapter 8. Communicating in Teams and Organizations
Chapter 9. Power and Influence in the Workplace
Chapter 10. Conflict and Negotiation in the Workplace
Chapter 11. Leadership in Organizational Settings
Chapter 12. Designing Organizational Structures
Chapter 13. Organizational Culture
Chapter 14. Organizational Change
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources