M: Business, 7th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
M: Business is designed to be brief, highly visual, and flexible for today’s digital and entrepreneurial students. Its unique design and approach enable instructors to cover topics at the depth they desire with an unrivaled mixture of exciting, fresh content and resources to support active learning. M: Business represents the best value available in the brief Introduction to Business market without sacrificing currency, accuracy, or a robust teaching and learning package via McGraw Hill Connect®.
CHAPTER 2: BUSINESS ETHICS AND SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
CHAPTER 3: BUSINESS IN A BORDERLESS WORLD
CHAPTER 4: OPTIONS FOR ORGANIZING BUSINESS
CHAPTER 5: SMALL BUSINESS, ENTREPRENEURSHIP, AND FRANCHISING
CHAPTER 6: THE NATURE OF MANAGEMENT
CHAPTER 7: ORGANIZATION, TEAMWORK, AND COMMUNICATION
CHAPTER 8: MANAGING OPERATIONS AND SUPPLY CHAINS
CHAPTER 9: MOTIVATING THE WORKFORCE
CHAPTER 10: MANAGING HUMAN RESOURCES
CHAPTER 11: CUSTOMER-DRIVEN MARKETING
CHAPTER 12: DIMENSIONS OF MARKETING STRATEGY
CHAPTER 13: DIGITAL MARKETING AND SOCIAL MEDIA
CHAPTER 14: ACCOUNTING AND FINANCIAL STATEMENTS
CHAPTER 15: MONEY AND THE FINANCIAL SYSTEM
CHAPTER 16: FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT AND SECURITIES MARKETS
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources