M: Advertising, 4th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
M: Advertising examines advertising from the perspective of the advertiser as well as the specialists who create advertising. M: Advertising takes students beyond theory to learn about roles within each of these organizations, and to consider which they might one day play themselves in a highly visual, condensed, engaging format. Supported by a robust digital Connect Advertising offer, M is relevant, engaging, and cost-effective for today’s business students.
Chapter 1: What Is Advertising?
Chapter 2: The Environment of Advertising
Chapter 3: The Business of Advertising
PARTO TWO: UNDERSTANDING THE TARGET AUDIENCE
Chapter 4: Targeting and the Marketing Mix
Chapter 5: Communication and Consumer Behavior
PART THREE: THE PLANNING PROCESS
Chapter 6: Account Planning and Research
Chapter 7: Marketing, Advertising, and IMC Planning
PART FOUR: THE CREATIVE PROCESS
Chapter 8: Creating Ads: Strategy and Process
Chapter 9: Creative Execution: Art and Copy
PART FIVE: REACHING THE TARGET AUDIENCE
Chapter 10: Print Media
Chapter 11: Audio and Video Media
Chapter 12: Digital Interactive Media
Chapter 13: Out-of-Home, Direct-Mail, and Promotional Product advertising
PART SIX: INTEGRATING MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS ELEMENTS
Chapter 14: Media Planning and Buying
Chapter 15 IMC: Direct Marketing, Personal Selling, Packaging, and Sales Promotion
Chapter 16 IMC: Public Relations, Sponsorship, and Corporate Advertising
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources
Creating accessible products is a priority for McGraw Hill. We make accessibility and adhering to WCAG AA guidelines a part of our day-to-day development efforts and product roadmaps.
For more information, visit our accessibility page, or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org