Loose Leaf for Accounting Information Systems2nd Edition
2. Accountants as Business Analysts
3. Data Modeling
4. Relational Databases and Enterprise Systems
PART TWO Business Processes
5. Sales and Collections Business Process
6. Purchase and Payments Business Process
7. Conversion Business Process
8. Integrated Project
9. Data Analytics in Accounting
10. Reporting Processes and eXtensible Business Reporting Language (XBRL)
PART THREE Managing and Evaluating AIS Projects
11. Accounting Information Systems and Internal Controls
12. Information Security and Computer Fraud
13. Monitoring and Auditing AIS
PART FOUR AIS Development and Management
14. The Balanced Scorecard and Business Value of Information Technology
15. Evaluating AIS Investments
16. The Systems Development Life Cycle and Project Management: Addressing the Challenges of Building AIS Systems
Find out more about our affordable course material programs.
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.
When your students still want a book but don't want to keep it, McGraw-Hill's Textbook Rental program provides students with our latest editions at our most affordable hardcover prices.
Want more information?
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.Learn More
Available within Connect, SmartBook actively tailors content to the individual student- The more a student interacts with SmartBook, the better it gets to know what they know and what they don’t know, helping students to maximize study time. By providing students with a safe place to make mistakes, showing them the areas they need to work on most, and by giving them consistent, personalized feedback at the exact moment they need it, SmartBook helps them to bridge their knowledge gaps and come to class prepared.Learn More
New Chapter on Data Analytics (Chapter 9)
addresses the growing need for accountants and business leaders to analyze and make decisions using data. This chapter highlights the importance of data analytics in accounting, especially in auditing. The chapter also introduces several data analytics techniques in Excel and Tableau.
The integrated project in Chapter 8,
now assignable through Connect, has been completely revised and divided into two projects to provide instructors greater flexibility. Students use Microsoft Access to implement their data models and prepare financial reports in both projects.
helps students apply the concepts in accounting and, in more comprehensive material, analyze the information to form business decisions. Based on your instructor settings, students can receive instant feedback on your work either while working on an assignment or after the assignment is summited for a grade.
How to Access Instructor Tools for your Course
- To get started, you'll need to visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, you'll need to request one from your MH rep. To find your rep – visit the Find Your Rep page).
- Then, under "Find a Title," you'll search by title, author or subject.
- Select your desired title and create a course. (Note – you do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Then go to your Connect course homepage.
- In the top navigation, select library to access the instructor resources that accompany the title.