iSpeak: Public Speaking for Contemporary Life, 5th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
iSpeak is an integrated program that helps students practice, build confidence, and achieve success in public speaking. Connect Public Speaking provides students a wealth of resources to prepare and plan speeches, while LearnSmart — McGraw-Hill’s proven adaptive learning system — guides them toward mastery of key course concepts. Additionally, Connect’s highly flexible Speech Capture tool saves instructors valuable time in managing assignments and evaluating student speeches.
- LMS Integration
- Print/Loose-Leaf Book Add-On Availability
- Presentation Slides & Instructor Resources
- Question & Test Banks
- Adaptive Assignments
- Student Progress Reporting & Analytics
- Essay Prompts
- Prebuilt Courses
- Interactive Exercises
- eBook Access (ReadAnywhere App)
- Remote Proctoring (Proctorio)
- Subject-Specific Tools