Bodie, Kane, and Marcus Investments 11e
1 The Investment Environment
2 Asset Classes and Financial Instruments
3 How Securities Are Traded
4 Mutual Funds and Other Investment Companies
Portfolio Theory and Practice
5 Risk, Return, and the Historical Record
6 Capital Allocation to Risky Assets
7 Optimal Risky Portfolios
8 Index Models
Equilibrium in Capital Markets
9 The Capital Asset Pricing Model
10 Arbitrage Pricing Theory and Multifactor Models of Risk and Return
11 The Efficient Market Hypothesis
12 Behavioral Finance and Technical Analysis
13 Empirical Evidence on Security Returns
14 Bond Prices and Yields
15 The Term Structure of Interest Rates
16 Managing Bond Portfolios
17 Macroeconomic and Industry Analysis
18 Equity Valuation Models
19 Financial Statement Analysis
Options, Futures, and Other Derivatives
20 Options Markets: Introduction
21 Option Valuation
22 Futures Markets
23 Futures, Swaps, and Risk Management
Applied Portfolio Management
24 Portfolio Performance Evaluation
25 International Diversification
26 Hedge Funds
27 The Theory of Active Portfolio Management
28 Investment Policy and the Framework of the CFA Institute
Find out more about our affordable course material programs.
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.
When your students still want a book but don't want to keep it, McGraw-Hill's Textbook Rental program provides students with our latest editions at our most affordable hardcover prices.
Want more information?
How to Access Instructor Tools for your Course
- To get started, you'll need to visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, you'll need to request one from your MH rep. To find your rep – visit the Find Your Rep page).
- Then, under "Find a Title," you'll search by title, author or subject.
- Select your desired title and create a course. (Note – you do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Then go to your Connect course homepage.
- In the top navigation, select library to access the instructor resources that accompany the title.