* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
CHAPTER 2 The Basic Theory Using Demand and Supply
CHAPTER 3 Why Everybody Trades: Comparative Advantage
CHAPTER 4 Trade: Factor Availability and Factor Proportions Are Key
CHAPTER 5 Who Gains and Who Loses from Trade?
CHAPTER 6 Scale Economies, Imperfect Competition, and Trade
CHAPTER 7 Growth and Trade
CHAPTER 8 Analysis of a Tariff
CHAPTER 9 Non-tariff Barriers to Imports
CHAPTER 10 Arguments for and against Protection
CHAPTER 11 Pushing Exports
CHAPTER 12 Trade Blocs and Trade Blocks
CHAPTER 13 Trade and the Environment
CHAPTER 14 Trade Policies for Developing Countries
CHAPTER 15 Multinationals and Migration: International Factor Movements
CHAPTER 16 Payments among Nations
CHAPTER 17 The Foreign Exchange Market
CHAPTER 18 Foreign Exchange and International Financial Investment
CHAPTER 19 What Determines Exchange Rates?
CHAPTER 20 Government Policies toward the Foreign Exchange Market
CHAPTER 21 International Lending and Financial Crises
CHAPTER 22 How Does the Open Macro-economy Work?
CHAPTER 23 Internal and External Balance with Fixed Exchange Rates
CHAPTER 24 Floating Exchange Rates and Internal Balance
CHAPTER 25 National and Global Choices: Floating Rates and the Alternatives
- LMS Integration
- Print/Loose-Leaf Book Add-On Availability
- Presentation Slides & Instructor Resources
- Question & Test Banks
- Adaptive Assignments
- Student Progress Reporting & Analytics
- Essay Prompts
- Prebuilt Courses
- Interactive Exercises
- eBook Access (ReadAnywhere App)
- Remote Proctoring (Proctorio)
- Subject-Specific Tools
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.