International Business, 2nd Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
Empower students to develop their global mindset! Up-to-date, relevant and engaging, Geringer: International Business 2e provides a flexible, modular format for instructors along with student-focused features that make the study of IB personally relevant for every student!
Module 1 The Challenging Context of InternationalBusiness 2
Module 2 International Trade and Investment 28
Module 3 Sociocultural Forces 60
Module 4 Sustainability and Natural Resources 90
Module 5 Political Forces That Affect Global Trade 124
Module 6 Intellectual Property Rights and Other Legal Forces154
Module 7 Economic and Socioeconomic Forces 184
Module 8 The International Monetary System and FinancialForces 214
Module 9 International Competitive Strategy 240
Module 10 Organizational Design and Control 266
Module 11 Global Leadership Issues and Practices 292
Module 12 International Markets: Assessment and Entry Modes318
Module 13 Marketing Internationally 340
Module 14 Managing Human Resources in an InternationalContext 370
Module 15 International Accounting and Financial Management410
Bonus Module A International Institutions from a BusinessPerspective 434
Bonus Module B Export and Import Practices 464
Bonus Module C Global Operations and Supply Chain Management490
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.