Hole's Human Anatomy & Physiology, 16th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Additional Product Information:
Perfect for introductory level students, Hole's Human Anatomy and Physiology assumes no prior science knowledge by focusing on the fundamentals. This new edition updates a great A&P classic, while offering greater efficiencies to the user including the tried and true Learn, Practice, Assess method throughout the text. The 16th edition focuses on helping students master core themes in anatomy and physiology, which are distilled down into key concepts and underlying mechanisms. A new author team who is active in the classroom brings career relevance and more concise language, while updated and enhanced figures provide clarity.
2 Chemical Basis of Life
4 Cellular Metabolism
6 Integumentary System
7 Skeletal System
8 Joints of the Skeletal System
9 Muscular System
10 Nervous System I: Basic Structure and Function
11 Nervous System II: Divisions of the Nervous System
12 Nervous System III: Senses
13 Endocrine System
15 Cardiovascular System
16 Lymphatic System and Immunity
17 Digestive System
18 Nutrition and Metabolism
19 Respiratory System
20 Urinary System
21 Water, Electrolyte, and Acid-Base Balance
22 Reproductive Systems
23 Pregnancy, Growth, and Development
24 Genetics and Genomics
By prompting students to engage with key concepts, while continually adapting to their individual needs, Connect activates learning and empowers students to take control resulting in better grades and increased retention rates. Proven online content integrates seamlessly with our adaptive technology, and helps build student confidence outside of the classroom.
Available within Connect, SmartBook 2.0 is an adaptive learning solution that provides personalized learning to individual student needs, continually adapting to pinpoint knowledge gaps and focus learning on concepts requiring additional study. SmartBook 2.0 fosters more productive learning, taking the guesswork out of what to study, and helps students better prepare for class. With the ReadAnywhere mobile app, students can now read and complete SmartBook 2.0 assignments both online and off-line. For instructors, SmartBook 2.0 provides more granular control over assignments with content selection now available at the concept level. SmartBook 2.0 also includes advanced reporting features that enable instructors to track student progress with actionable insights that guide teaching strategies and advanced instruction, for a more dynamic class experience.
Your text has great instructor tools, like presentation slides, instructor manuals, test banks and more. Follow the steps below to access your instructor resources or watch the step-by-step video.
Steps to access instructor resources:
- To get started, visit connect.mheducation.com to sign in. (If you do not have an account, request one from your McGraw Hill rep. To find your rep, visit Find Your Rep)
- Then, under "Find a Title," search by title, author, or subject
- Select your desired title, and create a course. (You do not have to create assignments, just a course instance)
- Go to your Connect course homepage
- In the top navigation, select library to access the title's instructor resources
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.