Fundamental Financial Accounting Concepts, 11th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Students are often overwhelmed by the amount ofinformation presented in the introductory financial accounting course, whileinstructors often want their students to better grasp the big picture of therole financial accounting plays in business. Fundamentals of FinancialAccounting Concepts takes a unique approach to building accounting skills, focusingstudents on financial statement effects while maintaining a more traditionaluse of debits and credits. With this method, the authors drive studentcuriosity and inspire them to ask the “why” questions that get at the heart ofhow accounting works.
Through use of the financial statements model andhorizontal transaction analysis, students quickly see how any given businessevent affects the financial statements. With straightforward writing, popular lecturevideos, and a unique approach, Fundamentals of Financial Accounting Concepts equipsstudents with the critical thinking skills needed by future businessdecision-makers and leaders.
Chapter 1 An Introduction to Accounting
Chapter 2 Accounting for Accruals and Deferrals
Chapter 3 The Double-Entry Accounting System
Chapter 4 Accounting for Merchandising Businesses
Chapter 5 Accounting for Inventories
Chapter 6 Internal Control and Accounting for Cash
Chapter 7 Accounting for Receivables
Chapter 8 Accounting for Long-Term Operational Assets
Chapter 9 Accounting for Current Liabilities and Payroll
Chapter 10 Accounting for Long-Term Debt
Chapter 11 Proprietorships, Partnerships, and Corporations
Chapter 12 Statement of Cash Flows
Chapter 13 Financial Statement Analysis (Available online in Connect)
- LMS Integration
- Print/Loose-Leaf Book Add-On Availability
- Presentation Slides & Instructor Resources
- Question & Test Banks
- Adaptive Assignments
- Student Progress Reporting & Analytics
- Essay Prompts
- Prebuilt Courses
- Interactive Exercises
- eBook Access (ReadAnywhere App)
- Remote Proctoring (Proctorio)
- Subject-Specific Tools
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.