* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
For over six decades, the Wild author team has helped accounting students succeed. Accurate and reliable content, paired with innovative digital resources, have resulted in a unique learning system designed to improve student performance.
Wild motivates student interest through an extensive use of real business examples, application of analysis skills, and a highly engaging pedagogical design. Wild prepares students to enter the work force with a practical approach to accounting that ensures a detailed and nuanced view of the skills needed for them to succeed.
Ch. 2 Financial Statements and the Accounting System
Ch. 3 Adjusting Accounts for Financial Statements
Ch. 4 Reporting and Analyzing Merchandising Operations
Ch. 5 Reporting and Analyzing Inventories
Ch. 6 Reporting and Analyzing Cash, Fraud, and Internal Control
Ch. 7 Reporting and Analyzing Receivables
Ch. 8 Reporting and Analyzing Long-Term Assets
Ch. 9 Reporting and Analyzing Current Liabilities
Ch. 10 Reporting and Analyzing Long-Term Liabilities
Ch. 11 Reporting and Analyzing Equity
Ch. 12 Reporting and Analyzing Cash Flows
Ch. 13 Analyzing and Interpreting Financial Statements
A Financial Statement Information
B Applying Present and Future Values
CA Chart of Accounts
BR Brief Review
- LMS Integration
- Print/Loose-Leaf Book Add-On Availability
- Presentation Slides & Instructor Resources
- Question & Test Banks
- Adaptive Assignments
- Student Progress Reporting & Analytics
- Essay Prompts
- Prebuilt Courses
- Interactive Exercises
- eBook Access (ReadAnywhere App)
- Remote Proctoring (Proctorio)
- Subject-Specific Tools
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.