ENTREPRENEURSHIP: The Art, Science, and Process for Success, 4th Edition
* The estimated amount of time this product will be on the market is based on a number of factors, including faculty input to instructional design and the prior revision cycle and updates to academic research-which typically results in a revision cycle ranging from every two to four years for this product. Pricing subject to change at any time.
Entrepreneurship: The Art, Science, and Process for Success, emphasizes three core tenets necessary to start an entrepreneurial venture:
The Art of turning an entrepreneurial venture into a success.
The Science of practice as the heart of starting and running a successful entrepreneurial venture.
The Process that tie these two areas together into a coherent and organized business.
With its adaptive learning tools, students learn the art, science, and process of designing, starting, and managing a small business. Through its real-world approach, students are placed in the roles of a financial analyst, marketer, and business owners, and think critically to develop their plan to survive in the ever-changing business world. Rather than have a chapter on designing a building a plan, the authors built the entire book around it so that at the end of the course the students will have crafted their own business plans.
Chapter 1 THE TWENTY-FIRST-CENTURY ENTREPRENEUR
Chapter 2 INDIVIDUAL LEADERSHIP AND ENTREPRENEURIAL START-UPS
Chapter 3 BUSINESS IDEA GENERATION AND INITIAL EVALUATION
PART 2 Due Diligence on the Business Idea
Chapter 4 EXTERNAL ANALYSIS
Chapter 5 BUSINESS MISSION AND STRATEGY
PART 3 Establishing a Financial Foundation
Chapter 6 ANALYZING CASH FLOW AND OTHER FINANCIAL INFORMATION
Chapter 7 FINANCING AND ACCOUNTING
Chapter 8 BUSINESS AND FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
PART 4 Building the Business
Chapter 9 LEGAL ISSUES WITH A NEW BUSINESS
Chapter 10 HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
Chapter 11 MARKETING
Chapter 12 ESTABLISHING OPERATIONS
PART 5 Important Issues for Entrepreneurs
Chapter 13 EXIT/HARVEST/TURNAROUND
Chapter 14 FRANCHISING AND PURCHASING AN EXISTING BUSINESS
PART 6 Minicases
- LMS Integration
- Print/Loose-Leaf Book Add-On Availability
- Presentation Slides & Instructor Resources
- Question & Test Banks
- Adaptive Assignments
- Student Progress Reporting & Analytics
- Essay Prompts
- Prebuilt Courses
- Interactive Exercises
- eBook Access (ReadAnywhere App)
- Remote Proctoring (Proctorio)
- Subject-Specific Tools
Reduce course material costs for your students while still providing full access to everything they need to be successful. It isn't too good to be true - it's Inclusive Access.